PORT NA CRAIG
We allow dogs in Port Na Craig
the downstairs area of the restaurant and outside in the Garden.
Dogs are also allowed in certain bedrooms of the hotel.
Please mention when you have a dog with you when booking
THE FURRY CODE:
- Please respect that not everyone likes Dogs
- Please keep dogs off the furniture in both the restaurant and bedrooms.
Including Garden Furniture
All dogs must be kept on leads.
- Dog beds/toys are not allowed in the Restaurant as they create a trip hazard for customers/staff.
- Please mention your dog while making a reservation as we have limited capacity for dogs inside.
- Dogs are welcome anywhere outside but we keep it strictly to the downstairs restaurant inside. This is to keep all patrons happy.
- Dogs are welcome to stay at PNC, you must request a dog-friendly room when booking and we charge £40per dog, per night.
Busy road Please keep an eye out for safety
- The grounds of PNC are no place for your furry friend to do their business, please pick up