PORT NA CRAIG
During these strange times, we have had to make the difficult decision to not allow dogs in our inside Restaurant or Bedrooms.
Because of social distancing and the size of our building we currently do not have space.
The family & team who run Port Na Craig love dogs. For us, this was a horrible decision to make but unfortunately, some guests have not been happy.
We still allow dogs in the beer garden and have told our staff petting and cuddles are on hold for the foreseeable future.
THE FURRY CODE:
- Please respect that not everyone likes Dogs (we don't like spiders after all!)
- Please keep dogs off the furniture in both the restaurant and bedrooms. All dogs must be kept on leads.
- Dog beds/toys are not allowed in the Restaurant as they create a trip hazard for customers/staff.
- Please mention your dog while making a reservation as we have limited capacity for dogs inside.
- Dogs are welcome anywhere outside but we keep it strictly to the downstairs restaurant inside. This is to keep all patrons happy.
- Dogs are welcome to stay at PNC, you must request a dog-friendly room when booking and we charge £15 per dog, per day.
- Furry friends must not annoy Duncan. He's old and ready to retire. Pikachu & Minaj like to play!
- The grounds of PNC are no place for your furry friend to do their business, please pick up your mess! Rubbish bins in beer garden are not for dog mess