Furry friends are always welcome at PNC. We kindly ask you to follow the furry code
Duncan, Minaj & Pikachu currently reside at Port-na-Craig to keep us safe, and for extra cuddles! Duncan is the eldest of the pack, a 13 year old Black Lab who has lived here since he was 8 weeks old. You could say he is the "top dog" around here.
Minaj is the middle child, a 7 year old Pomeranian who enjoys haggis, sleeping and likes to keep walks to a minimum.
Pikachu is the youngest of the bunch at only 1 year old. He is a Frenchie who loves to cuddle and eat, lots!
We kindly ask you to drive slowly when approaching Port Na Craig as Pikachu often likes to escape for a play with the kids walking by!
THE FURRY CODE:
- Please respect that not everyone likes Dogs (we don't like spiders after all!)
- Please keep dogs off the furniture in both the restaurant and bedrooms. All dogs must be kept on leads.
- Dog beds/toys are not allowed in the Restaurant as they create a trip hazard for customers/staff.
- Dogs are welcome at all times with the exception of our Pre-Theatre sitting (5.30pm to 7.30pm).
- Please mention your dog while making a reservation as we have limited capacity for dogs inside.
- Dogs are welcome anywhere outside but we keep it strictly to the conservatory inside. This is to keep all patrons happy.
- Dogs are welcome to stay at PNC, you must request a dog-friendly room when booking and we charge £15 per dog, per day.
- Furry friends must not annoy Duncan. He's old and ready to retire. Pikachu & Minaj like to play!
- The grounds of PNC are no place for your furry friend to do their business, please pick up your mess!